Monday, February 22, 2010

My First Photoshoot

For the past couple of months, I have been working on coordinating photoshoots and creating the themes to them. I totally love it! My future goal is to product runway shows but as for now, here are pictures from my photoshoot I did a couple months back. My models and crew did a fabulous job. Here are some pictures. ENJOY 



Male Model- John M.
Shirt & Jacket: from H&M - Jeans: Vintage - Shoes: Calvin Klein
Female Model- Linette D.
Shirt and vest: Joyce Leslie - Tights: Kira Plastillna - Boots: Steve Madden "smokerrs" boots
Make-up aritist: Johana Ahumada
Hair: Jaclyn Mendyk
Photographer: byjustin.com




Steve Madden "smokerrs" boots


Calvin Klein shoes


-Peace, Love, & Pose

1 comment:

  1. Lovezz It! Great Pics, Great Page...
    So Fierce!!

    ReplyDelete